We hope that health professionals find in this page information that may be useful in their daily medical practice.
Welcome the medical area of Canova of Brazil’s site.
The research suggests that Canova medication act in the modulation of the immune response through:
- Macrophages activation; which modifies its structure and enhances its function.
- Absence of toxicity and mutagenicity.
- Relative increase of total number of subtypes of leukocytes and lymphocytes (CD4, CD8, NK and B), reverting – partly the effect of some pathologies.
- Increase production of nitric oxide by macrophages.
- Decrease production of TNF-a, reversing the frames of cachexia.
- Increase phagocytosis index and the endosomal-lysosomal system index in macrophages, increasing these cells efficiency in organic defense.
- Decrease of the inflammatory response, accelerating healing process.
- Decrease tumor volume and production of fibrosis (collagen type I) around the tumor mass.
- Restoration of several hematological parameters turning it applicable during and after chemotherapy, improving the tolerability and duration of treatments against cancer.
- Reduction and containment of Leishmania amazonensis by macrophages.
- Decrease of opportunistic diseases.